Rules To Follow:
- Every student has to carry his/her identity card for identification purposes, to be produced on demand.
- Each student should attend the classes in the prescribed uniform.
- A student is to maintain 85% attendance in all the subjects. If a student is short of attendance in one subject, he/she will be detained in the same class. Industrial visits to factories, mills, workshops are arranged from time to time. These educational trips/tours have a great significance; so it is mandatory for every student to be present and participate on the day of industrial trip/tour. A disciplinary action will be taken against the student using unfair means in Sessionals/University examinations.
- All the students have to maintain a day to day record of their work and observations in the Practical Training Diary during practical training. The educatees’ belligerent attitude is a reasonable ground to expel him/her from the institute.
- Drinking of alcohol is strictly banned. If a student is found in the state of intoxication and smoking in the campus, he/she will be expelled from the institute with immediate effect. Ragging is a crime and a punishable act. Any student found involved in this act, he/she will not only be suspended immediately, but viewed seriously. The students who involve themselves in fighting will lose the right to be the students of the institute. Involvement of a student in strike is an act of gross indiscipline.
- Instigating the peers is a punishable act.
- Rash driving in the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Institute fee is to be paid well in time to avoid any inconvenience.
- No student is permitted to leave the campus before prescribed time and without proper permission by the authorities of the institute.