The MBA course aims at providing different keys to the students relevant to the business industry and trade, so that they can function in different organizations and face the challenges arising there from. The course, not only, aims at providing knowledge and skills in different areas of management, but also provides inputs necessary for the overall development of the students.
The structure of the courses is designed in a way that students have to study the core courses from different functional areas of management that are compulsory. Later on, specialization is offered in functional areas, where students can opt for two specializations of the four offered: Marketing, Finance and HR.
Right from the beginning of the course, the focus is on providing relevant inputs through case discussion / analysis, simulation games, role plays etc. keeping in mind the current business scenario.
|S. no.||Type of Fee||New Admission (1st Sem )||New Admission (3rd Sem LEET )||3rd, 5th & 7th Sem||2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th Sem|
|3||Student Related Fund||2700||2700||2700||2700|
|6||Securit Deposit (Refundable)||-------||-------||-------||-------|
|SUB TOTAL (A)||38600||38600||37000||37000|
|7||Group Insurance Charges||200||200||200||---------|
|8||Admission Processing Fee (one-time)||2000||2000||---------||---------|
|10||Uniform Charges (one-time)||4000||4000||--------||--------|
|11||Admission Form Fee (one time)||500||500||--------||--------|
|SUB TOTAL (B)||7450||7450||950||750|
|GRAND TOTAL SEM FEE (A+B)||46050||46050||37950||37750|
1. Hostel Fee: Rs. 30,000/- per semester
2. Mess charges will be increased by Rs. 1200/- per year
3. Transport & Hostel Charges shall be charged for full academics Session i.e. full one year. Once accepted, no one will be allowed to leave in between the year. Joining of Transport / Hostel at anytime during the semester shall be charged for full one year.
4. PTU related Fee i.e. Examination Fee, Reappear Exam Fee, University Registration Fee etc. will be paid by students.
5. Fee Structure can be changed as per PTU & Punjab Govt. Orders
6. As per PTU rules, fee is required o be paid within seven days of commencement of semester.
7. AC Rooms are available in Hostel at extra charges as applicable. Please check extra charges from Main Office.
8. If any SC/ ST/ OBC student leave in between the semester then he / she has to pay full year fee.
1. SC Punjab / Chandigarh students will pay Rs. 2500/- per semester. Fee paid by students under Punjab / Chandigarh scholar will be adjusted or reimbursed after receiving of scholarship.
2. Students of Himachal Scholarship will pay Rs. 15000/- per semester and the difference of scholarship received from Department.
3. Other fee :- Souvenir, Institutional membership, Amenities / Development, I Card & Library
4. Admission processing fee not applicable to students admitted through counselling.